The Best Smartphone under 2000 in 2018
1.Xiaomi Mi A1
The first entry in our list of Best Smartphone under 20000 of Best Smartphone under 2000 is Xiaomi Mi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels
Some of the best features of this device are :-
- There are no heating issues
- Best camera in the price range but it’s up to u that whose camera quality u like the most (Moto or Mi)
- I did not face any heating issue.
- Device does not support quick charging but believe me it will not take more than 1hr 15min from 0% to 100%.(this is the max to max time).
- I can get a battery life of a full typical working day.
- It’s most awesome feature is it’s stock Android experience it is really awesome believe me unless u r not a UI layering fan. (Personally I like stock Android)
- you get an IR blaster in the device.
- Xiaomi has said that they r giving 3 mi apps inbuilt – camera app, IR blaster app,Xiaomi feedback app . However I got only 2 . I didn’t get IR blaster app.
- There is no lagginess in the mobile and u can run heavy apps in the mobile without any problem. 4gb of RAM is more than sufficient.
- You will be getting updates atleast for 2 years as Google has promised.(you may receive updates after 2 years too.)
- Mobile has all the basic sensors.
- It has the best audio output I all terms whether you are using its speaker or very high capacity headphones.
- It’s design is very premium.
- It has a usb port of 3.0.
- Mobile is little bit slippery.
- Does not support quick charging.
The Chinese telecommunications company has been manufacturing mobile phones since 1997. It is also the largest telecom infrastructure maker in the world. The company also makes Android smartphones and tablets. Recently it has stepped into the smartwatch market with an Android Wear based device. It is another one of the big smartphone manufacturers from China
- Big screen(for reading, split screen, etc)
- Enhanced screen to body ratio(83%)
- Better ram management
- Above average camera performance(front camera is phenomenal!)
- Weight of device
- Additional features that comes with fingerprint sensor like browsing or swiping images in gallery, app lock, answer calls,etc.
- Playing normal settings game(Not advanced)
- Full HD+ display
- Good viewing angles(because of 407ppi)
- Customizable UI( EMUI 5.1)
If you are the person who can compromise Gyroscope sensor, IR, Fast charging, usb type c port, dual speakers, OIS for video recording,high end games, Gorilla glass protection,4k video recording then there is no better option in this price segment.
Second camera i.e of 2MP is provided for portrait effect and not a telephoto lens. If you want telephoto lens then opt for MI A1.
Little bit of heating you may experience but thats normal maybe because of metal body.
Headphones provide are not an in-ear type but the old one.
Charging cable or usb cable is of sufficient length.
Battery backup is sufficient for a day if you are not a heavy user of high end games or prolonged user of camera and video recording.
Out of 4GB only 2.4GB RAM was available when the device was first bootup.
One hand screen mode is available here for those who find 6 inch phone difficult to handle. Well the narrow bezels makes it more easy to hold. Its like holding a 5.5 or 5.7 inch phone.
With the advent of Iphone X, MI Mix 2, LG G6 and Google Pixel 2XL, 18:9 aspect ratio or bezel-less display will gonna become mainstream in near future.
So, if ergonomic design is your one of the highest priority then go with this device.
Note: If front camera is not your top priority go for Honor 7x. Specifications of Honor 7x is nearly same as Honor 9i except for front facing camera which is of 8 MP and the alignment of rear dual camera. It is priced at Rs.15999 for 4gb and 64gigs of storage variant
3.MOTO G5s PLUS
Motorola Solutions, Inc. is an American data communications and telecommunications equipment provider that succeeded Motorola, Inc., following the spinoff of the mobile phone division into Motorola Mobility in 2011.
13+13MP dual back camera (f/2.0, dual LED flash) and 8MP front facing camera with flash 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB 13.97cms (5.5-inch) Full HD (1080 x 1920) capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G); Metal body with fingerprint reader Android 7.1, Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor 3000mAH Lithium-ion battery with 15W Turbo Charging
4.Infinix Zero 5 Pro
Infinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker. The company claims to have R&D centres sprawling between France and Korea, with manufacturing centres in China. The company makes smartphones that run the Android operating system. It was founded in 2013. The firm claims to have local subsidiaries in over 60 countries. Infinix’s latest mobile launch is the Zero 5 Pro. The smartphone was launched in November 2017
Infinix Zero 5 Pro is a Smartphone Powered by XOS 3.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and 12MP primary camera + 13MP telephoto lens with dual LED Flash
Some of the best features of this device are :-
- Nice Look.
- Average Camera both front and rear.
- Superb Battery.
- Dedicated SD card slot.
- Huge internal memory.
- Fast Charging.
FOR APPLE FANS
IPHONE SE(32 GB)
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Looks: solid, slick and splendid. Rose Gold is what makes difference between 5s and SE (Special Edition). Has very good grip and one handed use.
Battery: astonishing, though it has 1650 Mili amp but you will wonder how long it lasts, even more than 6, 6s and android’s any 4000 mili amp. The apparent reason could be it’s small screen and the perfect engineering of apple that blends hardware and software flawlessly.
Performance: It’s lightening fast and unparalleled in multitasking. I never close any app, they always run in background still no app slugs and crashes at any point. The 2 GB ram is far better than androids 6 GB rams.
I played high graphics games and it’s killing them.
Camera: Great camera 12mp with 4K video quality, iPhone’s 8mp is far better than what you get as 16mp in android devices.
Touch ID and camera is super fast.
Front cam could have been better it’s only 1.2 but decent and better that other 8 mega pixel camera mobiles in the market
3D Touch: this doesn’t have that feature And it’s quite useless.